Online Cyber Security Management Certificate
The online Cyber Security Management Certificate provides managers and information technology professionals with the essential tools needed to identify cyber threats; devise appropriate defense strategies; develop policy; plan and conduct security assessments; and understand the ethical, legal, and regulatory environment as it relates to operating in cyberspace.
Schedule & Format
On average, students take two courses a term, including the summer, to complete the certificate in 12 months.
- Part Time
- 18 Graduate Credits / 6 Courses
Annual Course Schedule
When you enroll in an online course, you'll find support and collaboration every step of the way. Our goal is to deliver an exceptional student experience wherever you are.
Bachelor's DegreeIndividuals who have completed an undergraduate degree are invited to apply.
DeadlinesFall: July 1
Spring: November 1
Summer: April 1
Estimated Cost of CertificateIn State: $8,640
Out of State: $15,660
Additional fees may apply, including course materials. Tuition rates are adjusted annually.
Who Should Enroll?
The Certificate in Cyber Security Management is ideal for:
- managers assigned to or expecting to be assigned cyber security duties
- information technology professionals seeking a cyber security management role
- cyber security professionals seeking additional credentials and professional development
- liberal arts graduates, career changers, and other professionals looking to enter both entry-level and mid-level positions in cyber security
Depending on their backgrounds, students have the flexibility to take coursework to augment their current expertise and gain exposure to subject matter included on critical certifying exams such as CISSP and CISM.
Courses are mapped to the National Cybersecurity Workforce Framework
, as part of the National Initiative for Cybersecurity Careers and Studies