Post-Baccalaureate Pre-Medical Program
The Post-Baccalaureate Pre-Medical (PBPM) is designed for college graduates with strong academic records who have made a late decision to pursue a career in medicine. The one-year, full-time, residential program provides the science courses students need to be eligible for medical school admission.
Schedule & Format
Note: The program is not remedial. It is not intended for individuals who wish to strengthen a weak academic record.
- Full Time
- One-Year Residential Program
- Charlottesville, VA
Small class sizes of 30-35 students, ensures individualized attention
- Program Director with 20 years of experience helping pre-meds prepare for and succeed in the application process for med school
- Academic Advisor with 9 years of experience in graduate and medical school admissions
- Academic Director with 35 years of teaching pre-med students
- Medical Director with 25 years in academic practice
Bachelor's DegreeExcellent academic record
DeadlinesApplications accepted Aug 1 - Feb 15
Tuition & Financial Aid
Additional fees may apply, including course materials. Tuition rates are adjusted annually.
Financial AidFinancial aid, scholarships and payment plans are available
Tuition & Financial Aid Details
Medical School Admission Success
The Post-Bac Pre-Med Program has a 95 percent acceptance rate to medical school. This success is attributed to the expert, individualized guidance students receive throughout the medical school application, interview process, and MCAT preparation.