The MyCAA Scholarship Program awards up to $4,000 to military spouses who are seeking to enhance their professional development through the completion of certificate programs. Applicants may go online to register for an MyCAA account to access programs and scholarship details. Certificate programs may be viewed through the AI Portal.
Please note that tuition rates for University of Virginia (UVA) School of Continuing and Professional Studies (SCPS) listed in AI Portal reflect in-state tuition rates. In order for military spouses to be eligible for in-state tuition rates, their active duty military spouse must meet qualifications for in-state tuition within the Commonwealth of Virginia, i.e., elect to establish Virginia domicile. All other elements of domicile must be fulfilled simultaneously; i.e. physical residence, demonstration of domiciliary intent and reflection of Virginia income taxes on his/her LES. See Virginia Status for details.
The following UVA SCPS online certificates are listed in AI Portal and on the MyCAA website:
- Project Management (Graduate)
- Information Technology (Undergraduate)
- Click on the Search programs box
- Enter University of Virginia, certificate name; click the option “certification or technical” and click search
- Click on the name of the certificate and it will bring you to the UVA SCPS certificate web page