Studio services are available to the University and non-University communities. Vyvx fiber HD video transmissions for news feeds originate from Zehmer Hall in our broadcast studio. Recording and digital presentations are also available through our digital media studio. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 434.982.5268 for more information, including reservations.
Current Rates, effective April 18, 2019
*All prices are for one-hour increments, which is our minimum charge.
**Overtime charges are for services provided outside normal operation billing hours. Normal operation billing hours are from 8AM to 5PM Monday through Friday and do NOT include UVA holidays. Holidays will be billed at the overtime rates.
***The Digital Media Studio (Studio 2B) is only available to University or Virginia State agencies.
- All bookings must be presented in email form to email@example.com and confirmed by one of our operators. Reservations are subject to availability.
- University and State organizations that purchase or broker and rebill services for non-University and non-State organizations will be billed at Outside rates.
- Studio charges will include all test periods.
- Rates do not include use of conference facilities, electronic classrooms and other special requirements and services. Costs of these items will be added to total charges or billed separately by other providers.
- The University of Virginia will not be liable for technical failures. In any event, liability will not exceed charges.
- Services cannot be provided to non-University or non-State organizations where the same service is readily available in the Charlottesville-Albemarle area from a private or commercial firm except in extenuating circumstances.
- Cancellation of services with less than 24 hours notice (via email) will be billed full rates.