Admission - Post-Bac Pre-Med
All Post-Bac Pre-Med applicants are required to apply for admission through PostBacCAS, an online common application service which collects all application materials and allows applicants to check on the status of their application in real-time.
The online PostBacCAS application provides you with all the details necessary to complete an application for admission. To be considered for admission, applicants must submit the following materials directly to PostBacCAS:
- Letters of Reference: preferably one faculty reference highlighting the applicant's academic abilities and another work-related or volunteer reference
- Official transcripts from all previously attended colleges and/or universities, demonstrating excellent academic performance
- Self-reported SAT, ACT, or GRE scores (official copies required upon acceptance to Post-Bac program)
- Statement describing "How have your experiences contributed to your decision to pursue a career in health care?"
- A current resume reflecting education as well as work and volunteer experiences
- Application for Virginia In-State Education Privileges, if seeking in-state tuition eligibility
- UVA Honor Code
Please note: Application materials should not be sent to the University of Virginia. All application materials must be collected by PostBacCAS.
Should you need assistance with your PostBacCAS application, please contact the Liaison customer service and technical support team at 857.304.2047 or PostBacCASinfo@liaisoncas.com.