UVA SCPS School Logo


The Office of the University Registrar (UREG) records credits, grades, and CEUs (Continuing Education Units) for University courses taught in the School of Continuing and Professional Studies. Official transcripts are available from the office of the University Registrar.

Current students may view their unofficial transcripts by logging into their student center in the Student Information System.

Former students (enrolled in a class since 1985) may access their unofficial transcripts by following the appropriate steps.